Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tilda Tues...

Morning all...

Boy am I in need of this little cutie this morning...
She was beautifully coloured by Patti Jo over at PJSDesigns and is just the thing to make you smile when feeling a little off colour.

I woke up feeling rough today with the dreaded "itchys" back. For those of you who don't know I have had unexplained hives for the last 2 yrs which are soooooo itchy I just want to peel my skin off . I had been on very strong meds until just recently when the consultant decided it was time to try a spell without them. All was going well untill the last couple of days but now they are back!

Arghhhhhh........ As much as I don't like injections  I just wish there was one to take the itchys away once and for all and I really wouldn't mind if Nurse Tilda was the one behind the needle. After all who can be scared with that little cutie helping you out.

Hope you are all well and this is the only nurse you see for a long while.

Bloggy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs to you!!! I hope the meds kick in soon and you find relief. Itching all day long is no fun!!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete