Wednesday 18 January 2012

Across the seas...

Hello Bloggers....

Many of you will know from my other blog stampin by the sea that at Stampin Up's convention last Nov I met up with a lovely lady called Jeannie who is an American curently living in Italy. Jeannie is, like me, totally addicted to all things SU.

Following convention we kept in touch and discovered not only do we have SU in common but a whole load more besides. We talk almost everyday (ok everyday) via skype and often craft together this way too.

Our other combined passion is Magnolia stamps and so I wanted to share with you this card I made for Jeannie to say Thanks for being a good friend.

This is one of the magnolias I have had for a while and the papers were in my stash just waiting for the right card.
I coloured this image with my Promarkers and while I am happy with it I think the reason I haven't done too many Magnolia images is because I always knew I could do a better job.

Jeannie to the rescue! She pointed me in the direction of Copic Markers and I LOVE the way my images turn out now. Although I am along way from being as good as a lot of the very talented ladies out there I am happier with my results and crafting with gusto again.
You can see Jeannies beautiful cards here

I hope you like this and be sure to come back to see more of my love affair with Tilda tomorrow.

Bloggy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh squeal!!! I LOVE this card and can't wait to see it in person!! You really rocked this one! Only 15 more days......

    ReplyDelete