Tuesday 31 January 2012

Tilda Tuesday

Hi and welcome to this weeks Tilda Tuesday..

I hope you are all well and busy crafting. I have really fitted alot in this last few weeks and certainly seem to have found my Mojo (the little blighter deserted me for a while as I got bogged down in crafting for work rather than for fun).

Today I want to share with you a very special Tilda and one that I will treasure forever.

 As you know I am the Stampin Mermaid and this little ray of gorgeousness just had to make it into my Tilda Tuesdays.
This card was sent to me by a very dear friend over at Jeannies Happy World and I was lucky enough to see her take shape as we crafted on Skype. Let me tell you she is even more gorgeous in the flesh and now has pride of place on my mantlepiece in the lounge.
Jeannie has many wonderful Tilda creeations on her blog aswell as other cards so head on over for a look.

I hope you all have a fun filled Tuesday, I know I will as I'm heading off to my room of craft just as soon as the girls have gone to school.

Bloggy Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment