Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tilda Tues

Another Tuesday, Another Tilda....

This time its Dreamy Tilda and my favourite colour green! I really loved colouring this image and was very pleased with my blending especially on her top.

I'm getting the hang of colouring with Copics now and they really do help you achieve a beautiful image.

I had a blast in Italy and Jeannie very generously let me stamp up as many of her Magnolias as I wished so I have lots of colouring to keep me busy. That said it didn't stop me buying a few more this morning when I found a half price sale!!! Good job most were sold out or it could have been a very expensive morning lol.

I hope you are all having fun with your crafting.

Bloggy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty & sweet!! I love that little ivy die....and now I have one too!!!!

    So much for six weeks of NOT ordering goodies!! I made it about....12 hours? LOL! Oh well, our new Copic guides are now on their way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete